The term ‘KH Marketing Consultancy’ or ‘KHMC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website whose company registration number is 07411840, registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- KHMC does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
KHMC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KHMC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 October 2011.
We may collect the following information: name and job title, contact information including email address and telephone number and enquiry details.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: internal record keeping, improving our services, periodically sending promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email the above address. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KHMC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KHMC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KHMC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of KH Marketing Consultancy – © KH Marketing Consultancy 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms of business
Any quotation produced by myself and any work subsequently undertaken for you is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your acceptance of our quotation and commissioning of our services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rates quoted are fully inclusive of the following:
- Initial consultation and briefing meeting (by phone, email or face-to-face)
- Research time (where required)
- First draft of the copy and 2 subsequent sets of amends
- Project management (where design and print services are required)
- KHMC reserves the right to amend quoted fees if the client’s requirements change once the work has been commissioned.
- The timescale for the initial draft of the copy will be stated on the quotation. Any amends made by the client must be returned to KHMC within 7 days of the client receiving the draft copy.
- If final agreement of the copy has not been reached within 3 months of the initial draft then the total cost of the job will become payable immediately, unless a longer timeframe has been agreed from the start of the project. Should the client still then require additional amends, a new quotation will be provided.
- Following the commission of a project, should the client cancel all or part of it for any reason, no reduction in fee will be due, and the full sum agreed between us will immediately become due for payment.
- In all instances we will endeavour to meet the agreed deadline however we reserve the right to re-negotiate timescales should the need arise due to reasonable unforeseen circumstances.
- KHMC reserves the right to publish extracts of any of their copy for their own promotional purposes.
- Copyright © KH Marketing Consultancy 2011. All rights reserved. Copyright remains with KH Marketing Consultancy, unless otherwise agreed by contract. The copy shall not be adapted or copied without prior consent.
- Copy shall only be used for the purposes and in the formats for which it was originally intended when the work was commissioned. If you wish to reproduce all or part of our work in another media or format then you will first require our authorisation.
- Payment terms: full payment due 30 days from date of invoice. Payment is accepted via cheque or BACS transfer only. In some instances a deposit may be required, this will be indicated on the written quotation.
- Rates quoted are valid for 3 months from the date of the quotation.
- References are available from 2 current or previous clients if required, prior to your commissioning our services.
- KHMC takes all reasonable care to check that all material is grammatically and factually accurate but final responsibility for the accuracy of the approved copy, prior to publication, lies with the client. KHMC cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by the client or any third parties as a result of any content drafted by KHMC.
- The client takes full responsibility for ensuring that all necessary consents and/or approvals for use of images, quotations, names, people, trademarks and copyrights words/phrases have been gained prior to final approval and production of all copy supplied by KHMC.